How to Report a Lost or Stolen U.S. Passport
Print this article
Font Size
View ArticleView Article Comments
Remember - report your lost or stolen U.S. Passport immediately with the appropriate agency! Make sure that you follow the correct steps and call the appropriate agency, embassy or consulate. By doing so, you’ll help to alleviate complications that may arise because of your lost/stolen passport.